Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
That does explain some things! When do you think you'll stream again? So we can go and see for ourselves how much better your seeds are. Tongue

Yeah, I don't recall running into the Imp Armor bug myself, but hopefully that gets fixed.
Unless that is a hold over from the fact that your seeds may be beyond the cap for the amount of numbers in actual seeds the game can have.

I don't know what the cap on how many seeds is. If it's 2.14 billion, or 16.4 quintillion, the first one would limit you a bit, the latter would limit you to the conversion of "All Good Things Must Come to an End." to numbers. Smile

I mean, I guess I could see if the game would accept 16 quintillion as a number for the seed, but even if it does, there's no guarantee it would count all the digits. Smile

Also, hopefully LockKirby will show up and explain to me why I don't have a reverse function in SNES9x 1.53, when that is the latest one, and it doesn't have any rewind feature, even though he said it does.

So, that's a mystery alright.
Like why ZSNES violently explodes when trying to run in Fullscreen....
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 12-20-2016, 04:14 PM