Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(12-13-2016, 05:03 PM)DavidB1111 Wrote: THank you, everyone for helping me understand the various ins and outs of this randomizer. Smile

I'm glad you're all patient with my non-stop questions!

He also just ran into Number 128 in Zozo. LOL

I guess Auto-Relic is the reason for that Whelk oddness.

And yeah, if TunnelArmor had only 1500 HP or so, he could have grinded for a long time and get it done.

But then he wouldn't have the silly boss spawning hijinks like this new seed.

Also, QuikDraw7777, I just followed your Twitch channel. Here's hoping I can catch you live.

Haha thanks fella.

Yeah, I should have content coming up this weekend. If you look in my past broadcasts, you'll see how quite a few of my randomizer runs ended in tragedy.......the usual instrument of death being responsible - that DAMN MONSTER-IN-A-BOX!!

;[

In my "Team Green" run, I had all types of weird shenanigans....

1) Weapon Castings:
      a) Epee swords casting SHIVA.

b) Poison Rods Casting RAMUH.

note: The summon after the physical strike wasn't Multi-target. It would only attack the victim of the physical strike.

2) Rages
    a) One Rage turned my Character into an IMP with the reflect status (!?!?). Of course, he couldn't use the rage in question's alternate attack.

b) Another Rage gave me an IRREMOVABLE Stop status. Of course, that Rage went to the bottom of the bag QUICK.

3) Monsters
    a) I encountered a monster (Crawly palette swap) that had a permanent Confuse status. They appeared in packs of 3. So they just spent their turns ripping themselves and each other into shreds.

b) One monster in Zozo (Magitek armor palette swap) had access to quite a few nasty spells. Mute, Doom (!?) And even Fire 3 (!!!!). However, his body never cashed these checks his mouth made, and later I realized why:

He had the Imp status set. (Thank God)

By far the most interesting happenings that I've come across.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Quikdraw7777 - 12-13-2016, 08:11 PM