Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Ah, I think I've got it now. That Whelk had auto-runic. Let me guess, the animation played, but nothing happened? HyperDrive can be countered by the Runic ability, but it doesn't cost any MP, so no green numbers show up afterwards.

I think at level 9 or so with 28-ish Magic, a desperation attack does about 1600 damage. I don't think it's reasonable for TunnelArmr to have 4000 damage, but I could take the data off all my seeds to get a max, min, and average value, if you want me to.

In the GBA version, that line is "Your ugly mug gives me the creeps!" I think he's trash-talking.

W-Snare is probably just back to back Snares, with equal chance of hitting both times.

W-Mana's pool consists of Empowerer, Osmose, and Rasp. Or at least, R-Mana's does. I wouldn't be surprised if W-Mana has a different pool of skills to pick from. I believe my W-Sword on this current seed I'm on does not actually have access to Quadra Slice or Quadra Slam, so I'd wager it's possible for W-Mana to have only Empowerer in its pool of skills, which is honestly better than R-Mana or W-Mana itself.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Cecil188 - 12-13-2016, 04:31 PM