Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I don't know, maybe. I've had a Whelk with under 1000 HP, so I think a Tunnelarmor with over 4000 HP might not be impossible.
Then again, I was also the guy who had a Whelk who was completely immune to Hyperdrive for some reason.

I think at low levels, Desperation attacks wont' do over 3500.

Oh, and really, does anyone know why Ultros' message when he attacks Banon is. "You..you frighten me!"
Banon isn't that ugly.

Ah. Thank you, about the Life 3, it's nice to know the game has coding checks even for that early for Life 3.

Oh, okay, W-Snare is a thing. How does that work?
Okay, so, I see, that it spams Snare, and apparently, Snare can miss, and then hit the target the next time it's used.

Wow.
W-Snare must be as silly as Joker Doom in the base game. Since that works on everything, and I think it is still survivable on your party, if you have life 3.

Wait, W-Snare does not work on Flameeater or other bosses, so apparently it does not completely break the flags set for if something is immune to instant death.

His Gau replacement is Setzer, and he has W-Mana, which seems to do only Empowerer, or whatever the name of the HP/MP steal Cyan has.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 12-13-2016, 02:25 PM