Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(12-12-2016, 08:14 AM)Tenkarider Wrote: good luck, your run might end potentially everywhere

Lol indeed.

"Monster-in-a-Box" has been the underlying theme that has ended every single run so far.

The greed of those treasure chests are what lure me to my doom. I can't help it since I usually find such kick-ass items in them. Tintinabars, Genji Gloves, Late Game Armors......they are just too good to pass up.

Then of course I stumbled upon a MIAB in Banon's Hideout. It was an all-blue color swap of HadesGigas/Borras/Gigantos.....you know - that massive human fighter with the insane physicals.

Well, just like his brethren, he delivered pain swifty.
Physical blows were over 1000 damage - while my poor characters only had ~350 health. Also had a weird special labeled "Fairy" something. I chuckled, as I pondered "how could such a massive guy have an attack named after a little sprite. XD. That laughter quickly turned to tears as it set STOP on my last standing character, which he knocked out cold with a followed up physical.

I'm still pissed at Banon for having such a freakish chest laying around. Hell, at least warn a brotha about the contents of that chest so I can leave it alone. Better yet, leave it at the front door so when the empire raids the hideout, THEY can deal with this wall of muscle dealing out hideous amounts of suffering.

Sad  
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Quikdraw7777 - 12-12-2016, 10:12 AM