Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I've got the seed, 6558734368, for the Tempest one. I don't think Party Party flag is going to change the tempest. Smile And it has every flag but the formation in battle changing, because for some reason that makes the battle music go away. Tongue
Unfortunately, the earliest you can get a tempest is from the Magiteck Research Facility.
If I could figure out how to record a video, I would.

It's a weird ability for certain, the being able to attack twice.

The same seed also has an enemy on the Floating Continent that thinks it's funny to counter every attack with absolute zero. Tongue
On the person who uses the attack, so if you manage to get that far, in it, you're going to have a bad day unless you have at least one ice shield. Which someone does come with.

As for the stream seed, it's still there, and barring hard drive failure, it will be there for some time to come.

I just haven't been up to streaming recently, due to a few issues with the weather here being way too hot, I live in North Carolina and sometimes it thinks it's Death Valley. Smile

But by mid october, late october, streaming is going to continue, although it might have a big boring part with lots of grinding. Tongue
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 10-08-2016, 08:57 AM