Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Okay so, I am a newbie to this forum but I'm relieved to find that this thread is still somewhat active. I have questions and I could not for the life of me find the answers, so abyssonym, I hope you have the time to answer them or at least point me to the answers!

(or anyone else who knows the answers, yada)

I'm experimenting with the randomizer and very much enjoying myself. I just had a couple of questions:

1. The screenshots feature colour/palette changes to battle backgrounds and overworld maps, but for the life of me I haven't been able to make that happen. Is that actually a thing in the current version?

2. I would really like to swap the character sprites around without changing the palette colours for the sprites. Is that possible? I tried just flagging 'swap character graphics' and it changed their colours anyway. 

.... yeah, just those two things for the moment. I love those screenshots where literally everything is a different colour. And--

OH. One more!

3. Those screenshots that have, say, 4 morphed Terras or 4 Sabins. Was that completely random or was that a testing thing? 

I think that's it. LOVE the work, thoroughly enjoying playing around with it. Thankie!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by bitiumribbon - 06-07-2016, 09:44 PM