Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
The thing is, this seed is esepecially beyond stupid difficult in ways it shouldn't be.
Chardanook the painting demon spams bolt 3/bolt 2 as a counter to every single attack or ability, and heals from it.
So, you either get very dead, or you heal him a bit every time you do damage.
And then he goes back into the painting every 4 seconds he's out. LOL wut.

I'm getting extremely irritated by the completely absouletely nuts levels of enemy abilities this run.
First the Peace Ring sillyness, then completely drunk boss fights, and now the most absurd combination ever, Chardanook having the ability to cast bolt 3 multiple times in a single turn, and not to all party members.
And then bolts every day, and twice on Sunday.
This is just getting stupid.
I'm sorry, but throwers before Vanish is more easier, and I hated that.

I'm really thinking about abandoning this seed and then smacking Abyss with a trout.
And then smacking Tenkarider's brother with a trout for having worse luck than me. Tongue

I love this randomizer, but if I get a heart attack, or a stroke off of it, I'm sending all of you my medical bills. Tongue

Actually, I decided to start a new seed. This shows promise, Terra's replacement has Meteor as a command. Tongue
Locke's has Steal again, and Entwine. Smile
But Edgar's replacement has Capture. Tongue
So, that's hilarious.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 04-18-2016, 03:00 AM