Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Update :Air Force is really annoying this run. Like really annoying.
For some reason the first time I fought him he spammed Wave Cannon every turn.

Now he seems normal.
Still wish I understood how magic power works in this game.
An enemy with 14 magic power that's level 25 can hit for over 600 damage with Wave Cannon.

So far, with the exception of Drunk Air Force, Tongue, and of course overpowered as hell Flameeater, the game is very fun this randomizer.
The game will get even more fun in the World of Ruin since I can find a lot of good gear, and after some work, I think I can get into the Final Dungeon to loot a few chests earlier on than normal.
Hopefully.

Now if only Celes's replacement would stop thinking she's Gau and can't wear any weapons. Tongue

Well, Atmaweapon seems to be a bit stubborn this run. "No, no Reflect/Zoneseeker/golem combo for you, David, Casts Meteo."
I do Reflect, he starts stabbing me in the face. I use golem and then he decides to use Meteo.
Is he specifically coded in the base game to troll the hell out of you with sentience?
Hilariously, his final form in the final dungeon is weak to Petrify, so that will be easy. Tongue

So, I beat Atma by gaining two levels and rasping him to death.
Took a bit of time, but it worked well.
Now I just have to hope the escape from the floating continent doesn't have too many bad trolly enemies. Tongue

Now, I have to ask, why the hell would the randomizer put enemies who have a confuse attack in the collapsing house when there is no way to counter confuse this run because the Peace Ring is only available on Sabin's replacement?

Your randomizer should not literally break the game. Tongue
Imagine if someone didn't learn warp, or those enemies got the "Cannot run from battle flag."
You really need to make sure that never happens, since it would make the game unplayable.
I don't know how you do it, but you have to do that.

And if this forum didn't have an auto merge posting feature, it would be easier to get people to see this thread. Tongue

Seriously? These confusion spammers are showing up in the Figaro Castle area as well? Is there ever a place these things don't break the game in? I mean, come on here....

Also, this seed is so buggy.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 04-16-2016, 12:15 PM