Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Inferno's Meteor is only included in his attack script if either Striker/Ketu or Rough/Rahu has been "killed," so Meteor can be avoided as long as it's the legitimate Inferno battle(the one in Kefka's tower), and not the dummied one.

The Quasar did deal roughly 500 damage to me. Normally persisting traits across seeds occur for a reason(like cactuar's strange stats), but I'm certain there's no enemy in vanilla that can use Fire Skeans and Quasar. I still wonder what's up with that.

100 MBlock shouldn't be too hard to get around, to be honest. I think the -aga spells should still hit at least a quarter of the time, and there's plenty of other options, like GrandTrain, for example. Additionally, I'm pretty sure the enemy's accuracy only factors in for it's attack and special. Meteo should have the same, relatively terrible accuracy(80) regardless of the enemy using it.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Cecil188 - 12-20-2015, 10:48 PM