Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
White Dragon didn't have any special instant death issue on my end.

If your enemy has a Quasar that does about 400-600 damage, then yeah, it would be exactly like mine.

Update, I had fun with Infernal, the super annoying bolt 3 spamming jerk guy in the final dungeon.
My third party was not my best, but I had Lore on one of my guys, so I just worked on getting lightning nullified.
He surprised me with meteor, but it wasn't a GG, you die meteor.

This is also why I didn't want to farm the Paladin Shield drop guy, he's rare, has 100 mblock, and can WTFpwn with Meteo. With 173 ACC.
AGHHH.

Oddly enough, the only way to get a minerva dress is to bet an aegis shield, which should be in a few chests in the final dungeon.
I'm really hoping since about half my party can use a paladin shield, the other half can use the Minerva.

At the very least, eventually I'll find Poltergeist, and then I can figure out how to find the super secret item that should be really powerful. Smile

Nothing insane yet.
Just an enemy that has a lot of health and when it dies, it auto attacks with "Incinerate." which is death to anyone who doesn't have vanish.
And that neat ice dragon like monster, which spawns 4 enemies in the same spot
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 12-20-2015, 06:00 PM