Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well, normal SrBehemoth is not a zombie, but his replacement is well, his undead zombified remains.
This time, the replacement was weak to Cyan's ultimate sword tech skill that instant kills things.

My Terra looks like Relm, and has R-Sword, which helps in a lot of fights.

Currently, I'm struggling through the Fantatic's Towers.
Got my Fixed Dice. Hopefully they'll be good this time. Smile

I still find it funny to encounter a random monster in a chest that floats down like that, and is well, essentially a Cactuar.
I got a nearly 20,000 from the Lerno, and well, Dice make enemies with high evasion a joke. Tongue

She's got great Magic stats, at least, but it's funny having Terra turn into Cyan in a way, got his weapons as well. Smile

Relm this run seems to think she's Gau, and refuses to use weapons. Tongue

Also, I beat the Fanatics Tower!
Yay!
Apparently, level 80s can be converted to megaelixers if I'm lucky with Ragnarok.
Which would be a great way to get them, if it wasn't for the annoying issue of having to deal with everything in the tower.
Also, Poor Magicmaster, he got his name changed to Lvl 255 Magic.

Seriously?!?! The Fixed dice are bugged again? Either they only display 2 dice, or they only throw 2 dice? You said you were fixing that, and that it was originally a 4% chance.
I did not fight through the fanatics tower, which took over an hour for this trolling. Sad

While you are still fired for the Fixed Dice being drunk, I'm still having a good run.
Not looking forward to Narshe, and grinding the Cursed Shield. Smile
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 12-17-2015, 11:44 AM