Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I understand your points, now, Madisur.

I still believe that even if people liked ZSNES, despite it's bugs, Snes9x would still come into existence.
That said, I did not mean to start a war over emulators because of weird flickering. Smile

So, update, Ribbons can be worn by everyone. Which is nice!
Even better, they come with built in Hyper Wrist. Smile
Now that's funny.
And I can buy the Air Anchors that can be bet for Ribbons for 50,000 Gil.
That's not bad actually. Smile

Also, can you please reduce the amount of enemies that can use Sneeze in the Collisseum? Tongue
The ribbon one doesn't, but still.

OH, for hte love of, can you please make it at least that enemies in the Colosseum cannot spawn with Sneeze as a counter to every single attack in the entire game, regardless of what it is, or what it does. I use Reflect in a fight, lol, it hits Sneeze.

The reason it needs to be fixed is because it really is an issue that makes certain fights literally impossible without any way of being done normally or balanced, or even fair.
Even Chupon in the base game can be beaten.
These super Sneeze counter spammers are multiple thousands of times worse, because there's no way to really counter Sneeze.

So, funny thing, A monster in the box in the Cave on the Vedlt had it come down from the ceiling, which was amusing, because it was a skeleton dragon graphic.
"I'm a spooky skeleton! OOOOH!"
Haha! It has 3 Hp, and 255 evasion and mevasion.

So, SrBehemoth's undead form was replaced by his evil twin who was weak to instant death. Smile
Best boss fight ever.

So, every enemy in the Ancient Castle magically has reflect.
I thought I was in the Ancient Castle, not the Fanatics Tower. Smile

THankfully, my Celes learned Ultima naturally.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 12-17-2015, 04:43 AM