Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Alright, so I was playing Ancient Cave, and I barely beat Goddess. On my way back to save, I had the misfortune of having two of my characters being blown away by BabaBreath. I decided I would warp out after getting back to the save point and recruiting the guy there. Unfortunately, when I recruited the new guy, he wasn't added to the party that was there. Instead, he was added to a different, full, party, replacing the character in the 4th slot. Is this a known issue? When I leave the dungeon, I have both characters, however.

Edit: Not sure if this occurred as a result, but when I go into an equipment shop, there's a blank spot(because I don't have all 14 characters). All of the equipment can be equipped by this blank spot, but it's all worse than what the blank spot is currently wielding(it's a weapon shop). I did recruit Wedge before I warped out, and he wields a Crystal, which is better than the crummy shop tier 2 weapons. Could the blank spot be Wedge somehow?

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Cecil188 - 11-29-2015, 01:21 PM