Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
To be fair, saying don't ask for nerfs because of randomness is the height of laziness. Smile

Randomness isn't designed to be broken, it's designed to be random.
Enemies that do over 1000 damage with Giga Volt with 15 MPow against characters with normal magic defense on the Phantom Train is not exactly logical.
Also, I didn't say it was stronger than Ultima, I wondered if it was almost as strong.

Regardless, I'm all the way up to dealing with Shadow in the Collisieum, and for some reason, he won't show up.
What was it I'm supposed to bet to get him exactly?

Also, way too many monsters this time have sneeze. Tongue
Though, I'd take that over throw OP as hell.

That said, this game is being super trolly, because Alexander has Ultima, I have the Paladin shield, and Ragnarok is the only Esper with Osmosis. I got two potential Cursed Shields, but I don't really like spending hours fighting 255 battles. Tongue

I'm still chugging along, but don't dismiss my complaints because, "Random."
That's pretty insulting to me.

Nothing is perfect, not even randomness, and even randomness can be balanced.
A progression of difficulty is to be expected. Frustrating battles due to nonsensical abilities isn't a good thing.

Also, Can we please code in that the sneak ring works on whoever the person with steal is.
Because it apparently likes to default to Locke, and if he doesn't steal, you're royally FUBARed.

I do like this randomizer, it's a heck of a lot of fun.
I may complain here and there, but I also like to point out hilarious things.

And why did you only focus on two things?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 09-14-2015, 05:18 AM