Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
To be honest, I hate status aliments in games, so that's why the Ribbons are so good for me.
That said, I find Death/zombify/etc not as annoying as confusion/poison/slow/stop/etc. Smile

Plus, half the time I ran into death attacks, they weren't blockable by Safety bits. Smile
Safety Bits, not as powerful as vanish.

So, update, Banon is now Relm. Now that's hilarious.
Then again, all imperial soldiers look like Banon.
Revenge of Banon!

Stealing the merchants clothing makes my Locke, who looks like Cyan turn into Celes. Freud would have a field day on this.
Oh, interesting to note, beating merchants is even more rewarding, since they drop muscle belts 100%.

Another update, Celes is also now Doma Sentries. So, basically Doma Castle is manned by the Celes Clone army.

Ghosts on the Phantom Train look like Kefka. Hehehe. Also, monsters one the Phantom Train, kind of stupid hard. One enemy has a random counter to your attack. any attack at all, that fires off giga Volt. Which instantly kills anyone in your party it hits, because monsters on the PHantom Train who look like enemies you find in the Serpent trench have absurd levels of magic power.
It does like 900 damage. The enemy that uses it is level 15 and has a MPOW of 11.
I'm pretty sure Ultima does only about 1200 damage at that low of a MPOW at level 15.
Is Giga Volt supposed to be about as powerful as Ultima?
Me thinks you should scale down the damage Giga Volt does. Or at least give me a lesson on spell power. Because otherwise I kind of look like some kind of jerk. Smile

The holy dragon in my last game with 1 MPOW only did like 450 damage a hit with Holy. His level probably explains why it was that high.

Katanasoul on the Phantom Train was friendlier. Smile

Also, I should point out the game is basically trolling me, since I can't get access to any healing items at all, except for status ailment cures, and sleeping bags/tents.
No, really, I don't think I've seen any items in shops like tonics at all.
I can't even abuse Bio by healing myself while wearing something that absorbs poison. Bio is an innate ability of Shadow's imperial soldier replacement. Humorously, Cyan's replacement is named Tenchi.

So, Gau's replacement is Terra with both Boltedge and Firewall as built in skills. Tongue The game is now going to be a lot easier. Smile
Also, please let me know if giant wall of text is better than multiple posts.

Espers haven't been much of a disappointment so far, with the first 4.
Opera House rats weren't an issue this time thanks to Bolt Edge. Neither was Ultros thanks to Sabin's replacement learning bolt 3 right before the fight thanks to Natural magic.
So, Mog replaces Seltzer, and General Leo replaces Celes. I got nothing. Insert your own joke here.

So, Protoarmor shows up in the Magiteck Research Facility, and looks and seems unchanged from it's base form.
I don't know if the randomizer skipped over it, or it's a weird bug.
Number 024 decided to not use Ice Rabbit as a counter to every attack just about this time and just stood there and let me kill him really fast. Smile

Can you please remove Raid from every enemy in the World of Balance?!? Please. I'll pay you money!
Seriously, the Cave to the sealed gate is land of the trolls.
There's one enemy that counters all magic, and throw, with Raid.
That is the most annoying attack ever, and needs a nerf. Tongue
Okay, so, it's weak to X-Zone, kind of, and can be beserked.

So, Strago is now a ghost, and Relm is an imp. Hah!

Okay, seriously, does the Floating Continent really need enemies that can hit you with sleep, and also sneeze randomly after your attacks?
Even the Dragon in the original game wasn't that trolly.

So, World of Ruin's graphics are the glitchy purple sand land ones, why me? Sad
Seriously, is there anyway to fix the Epilepsy inducing flickering?
My eyes, the goggles, they do nothing.

So, I bought a Czarina Gown for 50,000 GP. And apparently, it borrowed from the Cursed Shield, because it makes your character confused in battle. Now that's silly. Smile

Okay, so, FlameEater wanted a rematch and showed up in the Figaro Cave in the WoR before you jump on the Turtle. Oh, boy!

Okay, Tenkarider had Doom Gaze with Regen? I have to fight Doom Gaze with Regen, Vanish, and freaking Reflect.
Really, game? Doom Gaze with Reflect and Vanish to start the fight with?

So, Killed the Skull Dragon, who had Reraise, hahahaha, funny, and beat him by spamming throw, with every weapon I had basically. Smile
In retrospect, not the best idea.
Oh, and GP rain.
But I despise backtracking.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 09-06-2015, 11:20 AM