Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
So, i'm going through the Phoenix Cave.
There's this really stupid enemy spawn.

It's called a EerynnRab.
It says it has 47 speed, but if you fight a group of them, they spam their attacks and even stop seems to not work on them at all, even though it says it does, and they don't move. Apparently, when they're stopped they have 255 speed. Smile Or it wears off in 2 turns.

Seriously, it double spams wind slash and bolt edge, and does stupid damage with them.
Not only that, if you use the throw command, it automatically counters with BS throw weapons, like Boneclub For 9999 damage.
Explain how the random generator did that? Smile

They wouldn't be bad if it wasn't for the fact sometimes you run into a group of 5 of them, and they spam their attack faster than you can even stop them.

I'm getting really frustrated by the sheer spamming everything is now doing. AGHHH.

Seriously though, they have the most broken speed bug ever. THere's no way they have only 47 speed with their constant spamming, and how fast stop wears off.
They're immune to berserk, blind, confuse, imp, mute, poison, sleep.
I really shouldn't have to run all the way to the ancient castle to get odin to instant kill them ,you know. Smile

Also, every single treasure chest I've opened so far in the Phoenix cave has had a monster.
Including Atmaweapon. :O
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 07-08-2015, 09:17 AM