Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Ancient Cave currently does not generate a .txt file. I will create the same seed without the ancient cave parameter, and check.

Edit: According to the .txt file, Crystal Helms cannot be broken for an item. I feel like the "Flash" portion is causing the glitch. I recall seeing a video where using the Bio Blaster or the Flash(I think it was the Flash, anyhow) as the 255th(256th?) command in a battle produced some strange effects, and I'd like to think it's related to this, but I can't say for sure. It was too long ago for me to remember.

Edit#2: When I was generating the .txt file, I accidentally overwrote my original file by re-randomizing. As such, I won't actually be finishing the seed(1434674323), as it was the most ridiculously brutal seed I've played yet, compounded by the lack of save points in AC(this was my last playthrough before updating). If someone else wants to see if they can beat it for funsies(it's not that fun), go for it.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Cecil188 - 07-07-2015, 08:28 PM