Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Oh, right, D'oh! Call me Ultros. Tongue

Something interesting to report, my Strago, who looks like Sabin, learned Ultima at level 24.
I have no complaints, but it was weird, because it stated in the text file he gets it at level 88.

Also, I checked all his gear, and he wasn't wearing anything that teaches Ultima.

I am also happy he can use the Economizer for obvious reasons.

Edited this Today:
Okay, I'm now into the WoR.
I have to admit, I'm not happy with this graphical tearing bug while wandering on the World Map now.
Ow.
No, really, if you guys have any tips for fixing this tearing, let me know.

But when I walk, the graphics freak out like crazy on the map.
It's purple WoR. if that helps any. Smile

I can play, but it's going to start hurting my eyes.

Okay, I'm up to the Tentacles, I didn't know they were allowed to all have a special attack that casts slow and removes haste.

Okay, I'm all the way up to Mt. Zozo now.
I"m being trolled by the stupid lazy attack that instantly kills you and can't be blocked by any death immunity.

I don't know, but vanish on everyone seems to be the only way to stop them.
Can you please make the randomizer only give that to enemies inthe final dungeon, or at the very least, only one enemy in the entire game.
Because there is like only one in the base game, that Samurai guy in the final dungeon.
Having more than one is just mean.

THere seems to be 2 or 3 different enemies with instant death. I think that's a bit excessive.

Also, the Ice dragon and the Holy, White Dragon switched places. Randomizer got drunk I guess. Oh the White Dragon has a magic power of 1!
Bwahahaha! I was wondering why pearl did like 300 to 500 damage.

Most of these edits have been over a few days, I've been playing it a bunch, and I figure editing this is better than multiple posts. Smile

Okay, funnily enough, the ice dragon replaces the Earth dragon.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 06-27-2015, 12:09 AM