Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yeah, I forgot about Sneeze, and I did manage to use either Charm or something else against Master Pug, who also showed up in a monster in a box. Tongue
All I know is he wouldn't attack one of my characters at all.
I still had to reload and try that fight again a few times. Before I procced Fallen One and then killed him that way.

Then there was the Monster in a Box that was the most OP enemy ever, but started with permanent confuse. So it sneezed itself away from the battle. Laugh

I figured something was up when it said I had a Preemptive fight, and then it immediately casted Ultima on itself. Smile
I checked it's speed in the text file and it was over 200.

I didn't know enemies could be faster than the Kaiser Dragon in the Dragon's Den if you hasted him. Tongue

I do look forward to playing the final dungeon this time, since it's going to be different, and this will be the first time I beat FF6 in a very long time, and that last time didn't count because I use the Game Genie Code for extra health when you started. I didn't know it was going to be 3500 extra HP.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 06-23-2015, 10:33 AM