Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Hey, welcome to the FF6 Hacking forums. Thanks for coming here to post about it. I'm glad you're enjoying Beyond Chaos and I liked reading about your experiences.
  • Yeah, R-Chaos is a very special ability. It's supposed to break the game. It's kind of like a built-in cheat code for players who are persistent enough to keep re-rolling it. If it rolls Bababreath, you can even permanently remove a character from your party.
  • You're right about R-Nuke, it uses a damaging non-elemental skill at random, which includes Ultima but also Exploder and Crusader.
  • The "Joker Doom" spell is actually the swdtech "Dispatch", I think. Something about the swdtechs makes their names weird and I never figured it out.
  • It sounds like the challenge level is right where I want it to be. Normally I'd think that Katanasoul on the Phantom Train is a bit much, but you were able to defeat him! Laugh Buyable Elixirs and Genji Armor are nice, but not really game-breaking... the difficulty really ramps up in the World of Ruin, and I want the game to be beatable, after all.
I'd be happy to know how the rest of your playthrough goes. You might have some difficulty getting through the rest of the game, even with all that luck. Wink

https://github.com/abyssonym/beyondchaos
Beyond Chaos is a full-game randomizer for FF6.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by abyssonym - 06-23-2015, 01:50 AM