Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
The mod looks fun! After about 90 minutes of messing with it, I'm ready to admit that I'm having trouble getting Python to work. Any pointers?

I'm running Windows 7 (64-bit, if that matters). I've followed the ReadMe regarding the Windows executable, to the letter. The executable is within the Beyond Chaos-Master folder, as are both an Unheadered and Headered ROMS (which have legitimate checksums). I've renamed them to ff3u and ff3h, respectively, for easier typing within the executable. I enter no seed, and I enter nothing for flags (activating them all). I am greeted with this message:

Using seed 46..142496502
ERROR: list index out of range.
Press enter to quit.

I watched the video tutorial that was shared on the first page of this thread and followed that to the letter, even installing Python. But I get the same error. If I type, "ff3u.smc" (as shown in the video) instead of "ff3u" it says that the file doesn't exist in that directory. I hope this was enough information. Any thoughts?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by ccrunner - 02-26-2015, 12:12 PM