Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
So... did you played it at the really end, Satoascorpion?

Asking to Abyss he said that the randomizer is basically finished.
So who wanted to try it, then it should start to do that.
Just the time that i finish to post the last 3 videos of my BNW first time run and so i'll start a randomizer run Kungfu! (actually it should be passed a month since i finished BNW and the final parts are in my channel, but i still have to comment them...)

Meanwhile i can talk about the latest gameplay of my li'l bro, who really enjoyed the randomizer! it was more balanced than the last time... with balanced i mean an high balanced difficulty... LLG is not very user friendly, or you'll end up doing the whole game with savestates(except during battles), like my bro Laugh
After all there's no hurry and it's way more better to explore and watch all formations of the game(especially for drops, steals and morphs)
Besides he lost a bunch of hidden bosses through the dungeons and world maps, which can give amazing stuff! i remember he met as rare battle in Kefka's Tower a dummied formation: 5 x Ice Dragons Surprised
That guy was able to drop Paladin Shields or Offerings... i don't remember.

Said that, i can really suggest you to play this randomizer!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Tenkarider - 02-11-2015, 11:44 AM