Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Roster, Party Select, Graphics OAM

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
No dice on /7902.

No change I make results in anything new. Went through that peticular block and set it all to vanilla, invisible sprite & random screen glitches.

Changed just the pointer to go to my OAM list, no sprites at all & many more random screen glitches (which is really odd considering the load/save screen works exactly as it should using my OAM list, so the format of it should be correct).

M06 had a small block of code for there that skips the switch to 8-bit memory for a few lines at /78F4 (I'm using sprite 1E to test, didn't think 8bit was a problem in size until much higher than #30, but... Why not) at that point the blue menu framework pulls up, game freezes before the fade in finishes.

Yeah.... Not sure what else to poke, beat, or cuss.
It also doesn't make sense (to me at least) why it glitches all of the sprites (even the normal ones) when I send it to the longer OAM list. It's the same data at the start, AND works as expected on the load screen, even beyond its normal ranges, but can't even load Terra's sprite correctly on the roster?

All I can say for certain is... That damn list at C3/6969... You can NOT make me believe that just happen to end up at exactly THAT address, that gets used, repeatedly, all over the place. Other than that I've figured put nothing.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Roster, Party Select, Graphics OAM - by Catone - 09-03-2022, 05:40 AM
RE: Roster, Party Select, Graphics OAM - by Catone - 09-04-2022, 05:41 AM