Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Patch: Alphabetical Rage Checklist Addendum

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
http://assassin17.brinkster.net/TWUE/RageTWUE.zip

headerless patches.  (255) is the fully sorted list excluding Pugs=>Tonberries, while (256) includes it, so will require SilentEnigma's Pugs Rage patch to work.

note that i manually expanded+edited the former .IPS to force inclusion of ID 82h.  (because TWUE matches vanilla on that monster being the last alphabetical name, the patch-making program was omitting it, which irked me.)  hopefully, i didn't screw up in this editing.

you want to apply this resorted data addendum after Alphabetical Rage (which is headered, to refresh), and after Pugs Rage when applicable.

based on the text list i included in the archive, you're using some DTE for 14 enemy names.  my sorting program of course doesn't understand that.  for afaik 5 of them, you'll need to manually edit the list of bytes (starting at 2FAD0h unheadered) to achieve the proper order.  "A?ureRider" could be a 6th, depending on the letter(s) intended there.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to assassin for this post:
  • Rodimus Primal (01-02-2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patch: Alphabetical Rage Checklist Addendum - by Sia - 12-01-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Patch: Alphabetical Rage Checklist Addendum - by assassin - 01-02-2022, 03:28 AM