Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Having difficulty opening crystaltile2 as well.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
yep...I just feel like I might need something with training wheels...the description for Crytaltile seemed to imply that it was specifically built for vintage game roms? I may have read into that. I booted up HxD a while back and opened a SNES rom, but I couldn't get the rom itself to yield the hex grid that I've seen elsewhere...you know the row & column grid...I'll do it again soon and take a screenshot. Maybe sometime this weekend.

I'm also curious about the level editor found on this site...can I use that to make changes to a dialog prompt from the game that has been purposely left blank by me? While I've been retooling the script for FF6 sometimes I run into a situation where the caption is left blank but the game will prompt the dialog box for said caption anyway. I've double-checked my work and it has nothing to do with the "End Of Page" OP code...is there a way to fix a problem like that inside the FF6 level editor? If so, then how?

Apologies if I'm misusing some of the terms here, still learning the craft...

I'll download "windex" shortly...
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having difficulty opening crystaltile2 as well. - by Joshua H. - 07-09-2021, 06:18 PM