The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Replace Moogle Suit with Shadow Suit

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
So I've got a request for any hackers/coders out there who want to help. For all who don't know, my hack is based on General Leo edition, which replaces Shadow with General Leo as a playable character.  However, I was tinkering with the idea of having Shadow's armor replace the Moogle suit, which would basically allow any character to "become" Shadow if they so desire. I already figured out how to replace the Moogle graphic in-battle with Shadow (that part was easy).  However,  I have two other requests that would improve this concept:

1. I am rubbish at adding events, and was wondering if someone out there could help me add a basic event in which a little blue star graphic appears at Thamasa WOR at the grave site that gives you Shadow's armor along with a message.

2. C-Dude recently made a patch called Imp's Mapping that allows the Imp sprite to appear on the world map.  I was wondering if anyone knows a way to have the game check if a character is wearing the Moogle Suit/Shadow Armor and replace the world map sprite with Shadow in a similar manner (bonus points if the portrait could also change, although I imagine this is impossible).

Thanks, you guys are awesome!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Replace Moogle Suit with Shadow Suit - by Lightning - 03-03-2021, 04:53 PM