Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Project - Eliminating Redundant Enemies

Threads: 36
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 41
Status
None
Okay, have tested and double-checked stuff, I think it's good, so a download link will be added to the OP with a Read Me attached.

In this released version of the mod, there are 7 new enemy slots emptied, and as part of this the Mega Armor is now a Rage for Gau, its special ability is Missile.

I didn't replace the Hidonites because that's so easy anyone could do it in usME, no one needs a patch or tutorial to do that. I could not merge Siegfried or Chupon because they need to be available to fight in the Coliseum, and I could merge the "boss" versions into those versions but again, that is easy for people who wanna do it. I'm good with this for now, releasing it.

The patch is for a 1.1 unheadered, unexpanded Rom. But if you have an expanded rom and wanna make use of these merging techniques, the Read Me file in the download is comprehensive on what was merged and how, so you can reference the Read Me and the new AI scripts and do it yourself, it isn't overly complicated with the steps explained.

Additionally I've had an idea making this that will take more time to look into and be a much bigger project, but I'll cover that in a separate thread in the future when I have something to show.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project - Eliminating Redundant Enemies - by DrakeyC - 11-10-2020, 06:22 PM