Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Patch: Decoupled Color-Coded MP Digits

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 21
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Enlight
(05-23-2020, 08:47 AM)Imzogelmo Wrote: That's cool. I don't think it ever occurred to me to be able to decouple the two palettes.  Ironic since we already knew about the red reflect bug (although it would be a couple more years till Lenophis figured out the fix for that one). We really didn't have very good tracing tools back then.

Hello Imzogelmo!
Thanks for your response here.
It is beyond impressive what you and the other core hackers managed to pull off back in the day. And of course, most of my work would be nowhere without your disassembled code banks on hand.

Looks like I just need to iron out any remaining kinks here...

(05-25-2020, 12:25 AM)Warrax Wrote: I had this occurrence where the color of the MP healing would change from blue to green fluorescent in realtime if an Auto-Shell was queued right after that MP heal. This requires some timing so I wasn't able to do it again to take a screenshot but it's definitely a new thing since I used the original patch for a while and never got that issue once.
I'll do my best to reproduce this.
By "queued," do you mean just before the pulsing green "shell status" glow would reappear on a character?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patch: Decoupled Color-Coded MP Digits - by SilentEnigma - 05-25-2020, 12:29 PM