Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Challenger To Stamina

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
sorry but I gotta agree with seibaby on this one,

reading through the broken English (and no offense at all to the original poster) a lot of it made no sense at all, a lot of the stuff on the lists aren't possible without heavy asm work, and honestly I could tell it wasn't gonna work

I understand what this person was trying to do, and it sounds good on paper, but to re-balance the game in such a way takes EXTENSIVE work and a f**k ton of time, and that's not even talking about testing it

I have learned these things the hard way in my infancy on the hacking scene, but I'm not trying to discourage the guy, keep at it, but remember, everything needs to be looked at and everything needs to be tested, ask yourself what's the end goal for your hack?

keep trying man and good luck

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Challenger To Stamina - by SSJ Rick - 04-13-2020, 09:14 AM