Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Which bug fixes do you consider indispensable?

Threads: 34
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Moog
(04-05-2019, 12:37 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 02:06 AM)C-Dude Wrote: and applying the monster AI overhaul by Hatzen).

Which one is this exactly?

Patch: Selectable Script by HatZen08
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread-3089.html

Makes it so that monsters draw from their Control list when their "Special Event" flag is not set.  Using that patch also means revising every monster in the ROM (which I did, but it took a long time).  It was convenient for me because I changed the spells (18 for each type of magic instead of the paltry _9_ Healing used to have) and I wanted monsters to cast more often, so I was able to toss stuff in the Control list and delete their scripts (limiting the amount of hex AI I had to do).  But... for somebody else, that could be problematic... especially if they're already far along on their mod like PowerPanda is.

So I didn't include my version of the CV-to-C3 battle patch in the zip, because it wouldn't be helpful to a hacker.  The ones in the directory were made 'clean' from the complete CV compilation rather than from my work-in-QA.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which bug fixes do you consider indispensable? - by C-Dude - 04-05-2019, 02:22 PM