The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Which bug fixes do you consider indispensable?

Threads: 34
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Moog
EDIT: I found and fixed which patch was causing the problem.  LeetSketcher's Morph Mayhem appears to be incompatible with spells that apply Morph status.  It must be expecting the status to only be set by the Morph command.
I applied the antipatch of that to the C.V. Bugfix collection and it addressed my issue.  I'm going to comment in the compilation thread as well, to warn others who might run into this problem.

ORIGINAL POST:
So I thought I was at the end of the modding road, starting a full playthrough test.  Unfortunately, I ran into a catastrophic crash with the Revert auto-command almost instantly.  As I've been compartmentalizing the moving parts of my hack, I was able to pin down the source of the problem... it was something in the C.V. Bugfix compilation.

Unfortunately, I don't know WHAT in the compilation caused the conflict.  So I went to Romhacking.net and grabbed every bugfix patch I could find, but I have to test them each individually to see which one causes the crash... _and_ they only represent about half of the fixes that were present in the C.V. Bugfix compilation.

Obviously the Sketch bug fix is a given, as is the Evade/M.Evade fix (though I can't seem to find a copy of that one).  What other game-breaking bugs am I overlooking?

Which fixes do you feel are significant (and essential) and which do you feel a player could live without?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Which bug fixes do you consider indispensable? - by C-Dude - 03-23-2019, 12:21 AM