Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
The script-fix is done! After so long, it's ready to launch like a HEAVY TROOPA... Meaning there will be a slight delay, of course. I still need to finish making the readme file. I'll upload it when that's done.

In the meantime, I updated the bug-fix comp. Clap-clap-clap...

Change list:

Updated "Magicite - Strength to Vigor". Yes, my own patch. It seems my old version was a little broken maybe? And nobody realized or told me? Sad

Modified "Grand Stairway". This version doesn't edit the script, so it'll be friendlier to those who don't want the script edited in a bug-fix comp. Yes, I still plan to split the comp into sub-comps at some point. Been working on that a little. Anyway, the only difference is "Water Edge" is erroneously called "Water Skean" in the script in this version.

Removed "Incoherent Gungho" The issue isn't a bug, it's bad translation. I don't think the problem should be fixed this way anymore. Fixing the broken script should suffice in fixing this the right way. My script-fix will address this.

Removed "Shadow Is Not a Girl". Indeed, Shadow isn't a girl. But the problem is with the script, and so I don't think this patch addressed the issue properly. My upcoming script fix will handle this by avoiding gender pronouns in that scene.

I didn't add the Assassin assembly in this update, but I should in the next one. I don't think it'll make the game explode. ;P

If anyone knows of any errors or compatibility problems, please let me know quick. :3

Script-fix update coming soon! See you then.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CVReynolds for this post:
  • madsiur (08-07-2020), SilentEnigma (08-12-2020)

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by CVReynolds - 08-07-2020, 06:38 AM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM