Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"Enhanced" Portraits. Yay or nay?

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(10-12-2018, 08:18 AM)Odbarc Wrote: Critique of Celes: The new space between her hair and forehead makes her head look like it's got a bit of a slouch in it, like a deformity. If you filled it with one or two pixels to indicate that her head isn't missing a chunk, it might look nicer. The original has it.

Critique of Sabin: I never noticed this before but Sabin has a pixel under his nose that I would probably get rid of it.

If you've already tampered and experimented with these pixels and found they weren't improvements, I'll digress.
All in all, they're definitely improvements and I like them. Will all the characters be getting a treatment?

I'm not sure how I managed to miss those few pixels on Celes's forehead, but I will fix that!  The pixel on Sabin's nose bothers me too, but I simply forgot to deal with it.

I will do more enhanced portraits later. For my own mod, I actually used a combination of enhanced/converted portraits found on these forums from various artists, but I just wasn't happy with any of the alternate versions of Sabin, Celes, or Leo (hence my enhanced originals).
  Find

Messages In This Thread
"Enhanced" Portraits. Yay or nay? - by Lightning - 10-03-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: "Enhanced" Portraits. Yay or nay? - by Odbarc - 10-12-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: "Enhanced" Portraits. Yay or nay? - by Lightning - 10-12-2018, 01:57 PM