Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Thanks again guys!  I didn't even consider making Phoenix Downs and life spells "one side only".  That makes total sense, as it would be silly to be able to target enemies after fixing the undead thing.  I will also apply the Smoke/Muddle bug fix to make sure people can't manipulate that bug to cause death upon undead monsters.

PowerPanda Wrote:I didn't make any edits to the battle scripts. Are you getting that same error without the patch? It's possible that your rom just didn't fix the Mag Roader bug.

I was not getting that error without your patch (I know, because I edited almost every battle script possible before using your patch).  The Battle editor refuses to work altogether after applying your patch, which is odd (FF3usME flat out disables it).  Did you say your patch was created for a 1.0 ROM?  Maybe it has a similar issue that we recently ran across with a few other ROMs being incompatible with a 1.1 ROM?  The General Leo edition is based on FF3 1.1.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 09-15-2018, 04:27 PM