Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
If I were to hazard a guess on this issue, Fire Skean and Bolt Edge share the same "first tick" of animation, both in the "Spell Animation" section and in the "Battle 1 Animation Section" of FF3usME. Fire Skean and Bolt Edge use "027E", and Water Edge uses "81F5". I also note that Water edge repeats 81F5 in the 4th tick, which may be call to step back? Here are the animations:

Fire Skean
027E
01F4
FFFF
FFFF

Water Edge
81F5
FFFF
81F5

Bolt Edge
027E
01F7
01F9
FFFF

I would start by changing the 1st and 4th tick of Fire Skean/Bolt Edge to 81F5, and see if that resolved the issue.

Anyway Lightning, you're going to want to get this solved so that you can port your patch over to my Definitive Edition as soon as it's patched. Smile It includes a full 16-character roster, so you can get Shadow AND Leo. I'm probably 80-85% finished with it at the moment, and hope to complete it by October.

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by PowerPanda - 08-06-2018, 10:38 AM