Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
(08-02-2018, 05:18 PM)Lightning Wrote: That appears to do exactly what I want, thanks!  The patch does have a bug with the animation of the fixed dice (as mentioned in the readme file), but I have already disabled the offering with Setzer anyway - so all is good.

Ok, so I need just a few more things fixed, and I think this mod is ready for beta testing.  In particular, some of the throw/jump animations are now messed up since some of the weapon slots were changed.  For example, a new sword I created now looks like a boomerang when used with the "throw command".  Here is a full list of objects that need fixing (possible spoilers ahead):

Weapons with bugged "Throw" AND "Jump" animations:
ID67 Dark Eternal (should look like large sword with throw and jump, same as Ragnorok)
ID76 Defender (should look like large sword with throw and jump, same as Ragnorok)
ID65 Excalipoor (should look like small sword with throw and jump, same as Iron Sword, etc.)
ID37 Pack of lies (should look like cards when thrown, no animation with jump)

ONLY jump bugs (throw can't be used with these):
ID39 Stardust Rod (should look like a rod, similar to Mythril Rod as an example)
ID38 PicturePrfect (should be holding no weapon at all)
ID42 Gold Fist (should be holding no weapon at all)
ID56 Knuckles (should be holding no weapon at all)
ID72 Rising Sun (Should have the same look as Sniper and Hawk Eye)

-Finally, the well known bug with the Fire Skean, Water Edge, and Bolt Edge and Rage is really noticeable in my mod.  This is because Gau now has multiple rages that use these moves, and with all of them, Gau will continually step forward without stepping backward.  This bug is present in the original FF3, but only with the Ninja and the Water Edge.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Use a headered FF3 v1.1 with the following CRC32:
C0FA0464

After patching, this should be the CRC32:
AE12108A

Bump'd for post merging not showing up as new post thus resulting in latest call for assistance not being received.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Gi Nattak - 08-04-2018, 01:38 PM