The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
So, I am coming close to completing the General Leo Edition mod tweak that I have been working on for about 8 months (credit goes to fedorajoe for the original), but a few bugs need to be fixed before I begin final testing and release.  At the moment, I need a coder who can take a look at the mod and tell me how to fix these few things:

-When the party is defeated by ATMA (ultima) weapon in the floating continent, the game will continue on to the cutscene between Kefka and the statues regardless (it is counted as a victory even if you are killed).

-I posted a thread about this a few months ago, but two of the rages on the rage list are combined (Brontaur and Misfit).  I think a good coder needs to look at the code from my mod to see why this is.  This bug is also present in the original General Leo Edition.

-This bug has also been mentioned in another thread, but the Shock command needs to be disabled for Gogo, since it takes priority over the throw command, and Gogo is not affected by the "only 1 shock per battle" code that applies to General Leo.

I attached my mod to this post for anyone who wants to look at the code, but please remember it is not finished yet!  Do not play through it at this time.

Here are some screenshot teasers:
[Image: VgmhRKC.jpg]
[Image: ieJn1xF.jpg]
[Image: K2QcXeE.jpg]
[Image: Y2BgGFK.jpg]
[Image: zAr6hNJ.jpg]

This mod is mostly a re-balancing mod that takes the incredibly easy General Leo Edition and pumps it full of new twists and content.  Some of the new content includes imported graphics, new items, new animations, new AI scripts, and much, much more. I tweaked a lot of the original General Leo Edition dialogue, and plot points as well.  This mod basically tweaks all the stuff that ever bothered me about FF3 (and the General Leo Edition).
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 07-27-2018, 06:36 PM