The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gaia from E.V.O. (Snes) and Earth-Chan (Meme) Teaser

Threads: 31
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Here is a teaser of two sprites that i'm currently working on, based around two characters who have in common the fact that are 2 personifications of Earth.

Earth Chan 
 [Image: jb5ime.png]
This character is based on a late 2017 meme which imagine our planet as a cute anime girl who is teased for being "flat" (reference to the belief on the Earth being flat instead of round). It uses Terra as a base and will use (very) custom palette due to her hair style.

Gaia (E.V.O. Search for Eden)
[Image: 2md5s94.png]
In this rare SNES game, she is the daughter of Sun and mystical embodiment of the Earth who guides through the geological periods of the planet.
Though I believe that she is actully naked (unfortunaly only half of her body is shown in the game), in his sprite i gave her bikini pants but i can remove it i you want. It uses Celes as a base and will use a altered palette 0 which only change the blue outfit colour. Also she will make a small apperence in my hack.

The completed version of both the sprites will be post here together with the respective portraits.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Gaia from E.V.O. (Snes) and Earth-Chan (Meme) Teaser - by LoneRedMage - 04-23-2018, 06:56 AM