The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
More News!

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
There's a few things that are happening right now:

1) First as of today, everyone can post threads in the IPS Patches sub-forum. This was a thing a while back and was then restricted. We realize now that it might prevent certain users from posting their work. You can now "submit" a patch by making a thread. There are also submission guidelines. Patches will be somehow verified to different levels depending of their complexity and on approval of work hosted on our server. We are aware "version 1.0" of any patch might contain bugs (mines too!) so this aspect should not really be considered when submitting. I'm not saying also to not test your work Tongue

2) The patch section is also having a maintenance server wise as well as the overall FTP. This does not affect anything but in case you see a "new" image / file broken link that shouldn't be on the forum (no link should ever be broken...) it might be due to me having moved stuff and forgot to update the link(s). You can make a post in the relevant thread as notification. This doesn't concern the wiki.

3) With news like Photobucket charging money for hotlinking images, we will backup all spritesheets, monster sprites and portraits from the spriting forums on the server. So don't worry if you see one of your post containing a sprite as edited by an admin in the next few days. Following this we will make a new sprite database backup, the last one being in 2015. It will include a reorganized 2015 archive as well as all sprites since then plus other sprite I have on my Desktop PC. If you happen to still have a spritesheet that was uploaded by you or someone else that no longer has a working link / image in the spriting forum, please send it to us!

One might think a submission system or attachment option in post could be better than having to do this in the future but the first require a lot of development time I don't have and activity is not high enough to really justify one soon. We could allow attachments but as for images MyBB does not allow preview to my knowledge so as an example for a sprite you wouldn't see it in the thread but would see the filename at bottom of post.

That is all folks!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
More News! - by madsiur - 07-20-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: More News! - by madsiur - 07-29-2017, 04:03 AM
RE: More News! - by madsiur - 08-07-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: More News! - by madsiur - 08-13-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: More News! - by madsiur - 09-14-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: More News! - by madsiur - 11-18-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: More News! - by madsiur - 01-22-2018, 04:22 PM