Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final fantasy II (Nes): Alternate Realm

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Slow
Okay, finally got the update worked on. Here are some changes.

-Buffed Zircon spear to have 5% evade due to using killer bow byte forcing two handed wield
-Buffed CosmicD sword to be effective vs all enemy types rather than just earth and air
-Buffed the Diamond dagger to 119 attack as 99 attack made it weak end game
-Buffed Crystal staff to 121 attack for the same reason as diamond dagger
-Changed animation of the Melt spell so that the caster doesn't get flagged ko'd while also causing comedic glitch Tongue
-the intelligence and spirit penalties reduced on end game weapons except the bows
-corrected the defense of Final Armor to 95 as it was intended to have
-added changes to some enemy drop tables
-gave behemoth (regular) and red soul ensured 10000 gil drop
-tweaked the evade stats of adamantai and flower as they somehow have perfect evade when they should not...
-readded palette changes that were somehow forgotten
-updated Wrath's palette to have a darker red coloring
[Image: UOex8oT.png]

-Increased the enemy ranks! It will now be easier to level skills overall, with one time encounters and very rare encounters having a large rank value (Image aka imperial shadow has a rank of 50 for instance), much thanks goes to this post on slick productions! : http://slickproductions.org/forum/index....pic=2068.0

-corrected some annoying grammar errors with dialogue..

I'm considering looking into doing more enemy graphics changes, and looking into figuring out the ways of editing maps as a whole. I can edit the world map thanks to Jade, but I've yet to consider doing in depth changes as I'm not entirely sure about what will happen. Any help is appreciated, even if its minor. Smile
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final fantasy II (Nes): Alternate Realm - by ScarabEnigma - 09-04-2017, 11:22 AM