The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SNES / GBA / C coding Resources

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
I was bored tonight so I decided to try to collect some tutorials links.

Wiki Links: SNES Documentation

From SNES Development:

From SMW Hacking:
If you're into pokemons:
From RHDN:
Others:
Found on GitHub:
There's also a bunch of emulators source code on Github and elsewhere but they may not be relevant. I'd like to keep some tutorial in a dedicated section with description but I did not had time to check them out in detail yet. I'll need to focus on not having repetitive documentation and keep the best stuff once I sort everything out. If you got good links as well, source codes or tutorials, feel free to post them.

Note that you can find the official SNES SDK on emulations sites but it's as illegal as ROM so I won't post it here as well as official development Books I & II and a SDK from a professional gam studio of the 90's that was used to make retail SNES games.

This thread is a scratchpad to collect comment and opinions about maybe what should be discarded considering what is already in the tech resources page. I have my little idea but I'd like some input if you guys have time.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Timbo (03-02-2017)

Messages In This Thread
SNES / GBA / C coding Resources - by madsiur - 02-06-2016, 05:57 AM
RE: SNES / GBA coding Resources - by madsiur - 02-06-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: SNES / GBA / C coding Resources - by steve - 04-08-2022, 06:16 PM