Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 The Dimensional Gate

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 3
Status
Libra
(01-02-2016, 03:57 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: Manakaiser? I thought the account was banned... is there a chance to be "resurrected" in this site or i'm missing something?   Surprised

I like this project and ever more the fact that it's quite at an advanced state of progresses, keep on this way!

PS. i'm pretty sure this won't happen(not even considered) but just in the case... if you would ever consider to use Ultimate Czar Dragon as guest boss or whatever, i'd suggest you to not do that, it's really heavy/difficult to implement all his AI in another hack, probably it's not even possible without doing some hex change that might affect stuff you'd not want to involve, anyway...

As mentioned I not only planned but as a matter of fact have already created (all thats left is boss scrips and perfect some minor events) an area for guest bosses so to speak (and the space for them is quite extensive since I have decided to go with the "WoR savegame only" method which allows me to use ALL WoB only maps and mobs), but since your advice is not to use it i guess i cant say much else regarding this topic ( you can PM me anytime mentioning why implementing your boss would be so hard, I have made alot of hex room by abandoning all WoB resources)  :Tongue 

I apreciate the motivating words.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
FF6 The Dimensional Gate - by Seiken_X - 01-01-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: FF6 The Dimensional Gate - by Gi Nattak - 01-01-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: FF6 The Dimensional Gate - by madsiur - 01-01-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: FF6 The Dimensional Gate - by Seiken_X - 01-01-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: FF6 The Dimensional Gate - by Tenkarider - 01-02-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: FF6 The Dimensional Gate - by madsiur - 01-02-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: FF6 The Dimensional Gate - by Seiken_X - 01-02-2016, 05:55 PM