* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
@Abyssonym: honestly an almost vanilla run sounds horrible to be, i mean... it's a beyond chaos race! still i can agree to set a standard BC run with the flags we said before, until the end of Narshe Battle.
You said that speedcave has no cutscenes, what does it mean? Does ancientcave have any cutscene? Which ones? At this point we might also attempt in future, as first round, an ancientcave run in which the goal is a certain event, or in which the winner is the one which reaches more cutscenes spots(in case of draw, the winner would be the one which reached his last cutscene in less time), given a fixed time of 2-4 hours.

Good idea doing a full run of speedcave as final, btw we should also do speedcave races as first round sometime, or not-finalists might risk to never enjoy a speedcave race(as players, rather than watchers)

Fully agree on having some time before the race for read the guide, about sharing infos while streaming, do as you want... i don't wan't to spoil part of the fun, but i'm not used to talk and probably i won't do it even this time, besides i don't have microphone too Cover i hope that won't cause any trouble to other racers.

@Madsiur: my timezone should be CEST(UTC+2 hours) i don't know when i have free time, potentially even always or never Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Tenkarider - 09-01-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM