Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
This is probably at least partially my fault.  I said that I would make a GUI a long time ago, but I've struggled to get around to it.  Part of the problem, for me at least, is that when I'm working 40 hours a week doing something (programming), it's hard for me to want to come back home and do more of it.  It's a bit frustrating because I know that I can do it, but it's hard to be motivated to do it.  The biggest reason why nobody else has made great advances in the UX department is probably because I said I would do it and then never did.  And it's a bit hard to see some of the trees when there's still a giant forest in the room, if that makes any sense.  Sorry about that. Sad

Andrew, while I'd personally agree with both of your criticisms themselves (and I'm pretty sure that I brought the second one up myself a long time ago), I still think the tone of these posts is a bit harsh.  I understand that these things have probably been frustrating you guys for a while now, but it's hard not to get defensive when faced with criticism that is framed like this IMO.  It's not the fact that BC is being criticized at all that SubtractionSoup is rejecting.

Can we all just start this conversation over?

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Lockirby2 - 09-21-2019, 10:23 AM