The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Multiple questions. I would like to know for a hackgame I want to do.

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I know it is possible to make a custom Relic that replaces an ability with another.

I would like to make one to replace possibly Fight or Runic to Sword Magic. A custom ability list.
  • A Custom Ability List (Sword Magic)
    Sword Magic ideas:
    Similar to how elemental weapons play an animation spell somehow exchange current weapon to spell selected in said list. Similar to FFV.

Example: Selecting Fire in list would all the Fire elemental and damage/and do animation for it even though original weapon would not have done so)

Note: List of abilities planned mostly for default elements and learned possibly through progression otherwise has them all at a certain level.

Other thoughts: Instead of replacing either Fight or Runic adding another slot. I doubt this is possible.

• Change pallet color used by sprite at one point.
    My idea is after Terra changes to Esper form. *Learns esper form* Her sprite (I know this is easy for world map view/not sure for in battle view as well) changes from original to her Esper palette. Which make her rather skin color look (Where it looks like her Terra esper form sprite with the colors of green hair and the body being skin colored) I am sure people know what I am talking about. If not I will post some examples / more detail later.

This would be a rather permanent change. This is an idea. Not sure if permanent but I been thinking about a feature like this.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Multiple questions. I would like to know for a hackgame I want to do. - by RPGX_Omega - 09-27-2014, 09:50 PM