Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Keeping the Dark World Song after getting the Falcon

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
This is a hex tutorial needed in order to keep the original WOR music even after the Falcon is acquired, since it is a debatable bug

this is actually extremely simple to do

1. Load rom in a hex editing program

2. search 2E8594 you will come across a 4C

3. change the 4C to 4F and you will successfully keep the WOR (Dark World) song after getting the Falcon airship when u disembark

enjoy Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • Antamaru (05-19-2020), RPGX_Omega (09-18-2014), SenioritaAeslnd (01-05-2016)

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Nice!! Did you make a stand alone patch for this?? I guess you're motivated by darkmage's patch?

Talking about music, I was able to extract the "Battle on the Big Bridge" theme from metroidquest's hack..it replaces the returner's theme.

Probably I might be able to extract the boss music theme as well, but I haven't had the time to do it.

Status
None
I actually contributed this to Dark Mage's patch lolz Wink (if u see the read me)

I actually did make a patch (thnx 2 Gi Nattack 4 the program that creates ips)

but yea send me a msg with ur email n I'll send it ur way Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(10-18-2010, 09:57 PM)angelo26 Wrote: Nice!! Did you make a stand alone patch for this?? I guess you're motivated by darkmage's patch?

Talking about music, I was able to extract the "Battle on the Big Bridge" theme from metroidquest's hack..it replaces the returner's theme.

Probably I might be able to extract the boss music theme as well, but I haven't had the time to do it.

Do you have a patch for this? Because that would be wicked cool.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
Sure, just send me your email address in a PM and I'll send it to you

Status
None
@ Angelo alright bro

@ Justin yea man I'll hook it up next time I see u on skype Wink

-HNIC

Status
None
Ahhh sorry Poco, didn't read your part this morning >_<

Don't worry, with the address and the byte you specified I can make the hex change myself...But gracias for the offer anyways!!

Status
None
np bro Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Glad you guys like the Big Bridge music and can now apply it as a patch. It saves me time doing it.

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
I haven't applied the patch yet (Too busy till the weekend.), but I'm going to laugh if it plays during the meeting before the Lete River.

"Meeting at the Big Table."

BANON: It's time we plan like men. And ladies. And men who hit on ladies. For Returners...IT IS MEETING TIME!

Oh dear, kill me before I make another pun.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find