Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pictures Topic

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
awww dont say that sweety Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Drunken shadow-puppets...!
[img][Image: imgshk.png] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
lol wow

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
ok...I feel like I've been missing out on something big D: X{

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Oh, awesome. This looks fun. Since it's halloween, we should post pictures of our costumes!

I'm totally rockin' the Pikachu look:
[Image: PikachuDJ.jpg]

Slightly older, but this is from the Dragon Festival in Gero-Ogawa.
[Image: DJRyuujin.jpg]

Status
None
haha nice

I'll put some halloween pix on monday Wink

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
[Image: imgshk.png]

One of my personal favorites. I think the lighting captures my deep emotional state, and structural form as a human being. I'm the guy on the couch passed out with the nacho's bucket. A couple of my buddys, seeing the opportunity, decided to take the picture. There were about 100 other people there, not seen in the image.

Dancing and enjoying life to the music of some musical memorial thing that was put there, on one of the many peers in Frisco, while everyone that passed by could not help but stare in awe.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Am I beautiful yet?
  Find

Status
None
WTF? LMFAO

-HNIC

Status
None
Wow I just noticed this thread. I was looking for something like this about a week ago, too.

Well, here's my picture..
[Image: 12540_173475741964_513396964_3412826_7951416_n.jpg]
[Image: n513396964_758246_7468.jpg]

In order of most recent to less recent.