Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Pictures Topic

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(05-12-2013, 09:55 AM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: I did not expect that at all wow I'm surprised lolz
Yeah that makes two of us.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
lolllllllllllll what did you expected???
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(05-12-2013, 12:19 AM)Astaroth_ Wrote: Hello everybody! Its time a present myself. I'm a 28 years old music teacher.I speak french and a little bit english. FF vi have a special place in my heart ;-)

Man, you look like a professional salesman or a lawyer. Take it as a compliment!

Find

Status
None
hahahaha thanks madsiur its a good compliment :-)
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
yeah I was thinking a lawyer as well

I mean I guess I can picture you as a teacher but you look more like a history teacher then a music teacher

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
poco thats funny

lollllll music is such a passion for me :-) I'm also a pianist, I'm doing concerts often. I'm a classical pianist but I really like playing FF music, one wiged angel is my favorite lolll
  Find

Status
None
nice bro, we got something in common then

I am extremely passionate about music as well, I however am a lyricist, I do play piano by ear, though, I personally feel thats the best way, music is an extension of oneself and your music should be an extension of you, make it your own is what I'm saying, and thats what makes music truly unique and alive

not like today's crap we hear c'mon now LOL

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
lolll that's well said :-) I'd like to hear your compositions.You understand very well what music is for an artist.
  Find

Status
None
its a part of me man seriously lolz

but its good to find kindred spirits in music, regardless of what genre they are into

-HNIC

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
[Image: shirt.jpg]