Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Resignation as Forum Admin

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Today is officially the date I'm resigning as forum admin. It's been a few years that motivation to update the forum is wearing off. I thought of making that move a few times before and I took the final decision a few months ago informing other admins that I would step down during the summer. I think for the best of the forum it would be better if someone else take my place, at least as far as web development goes, since I no longer have any motivation to do work in this regard.

I will therefore also stop moderating the forum, paying completely for the site hosting and domain name, approving posts and making any maintenance task. I will however remain present on Discord and moderating there as well as approving new users. I will also remain wiki admin, since it's something I still enjoy doing. I might also still post on the Facebook and Twitter pages since it doesn't seems like a chore to me unlike the forum tasks.

The decision to replace me is up to the other admins. If someone who has web development skills is interested you should manifest yourself to @"Gi Nattak" or to other admins.
  Find
[-] The following 14 users say Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • C-Dude (08-08-2019), Catone (08-13-2019), Cecil188 (08-09-2019), Everything (08-09-2019), Gi Nattak (08-09-2019), PowerPanda (08-09-2019), Robo Jesus (08-08-2019), Rodimus Primal (08-12-2019), SilentEnigma (08-09-2019), SSJ Rick (08-17-2019), Subtraction (08-08-2019), Tenkarider (08-09-2019), Turbotastic (08-09-2019), Warrax (08-09-2019)

Threads: 34
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Moog
I know I'm just a newbie, but you clearly have a lot of passion for this community and I want to thank you for all you've given.

Thank you, Madsiur.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to C-Dude for this post:
  • madsiur (08-09-2019)

Threads: 22
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Auto-life
so does this mean this site is closing or will someone else take over? anyway Madisiur, thank you for all the help you have given me.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CzarMalboro for this post:
  • madsiur (08-09-2019)

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Debrave
This is awful!

You're the only admin who has had an active, constant presence on these boards and you have preserved so much media and made so many tweaks that you've kept this place running!

That being said, shouldering all the work is no easy task, and at some point you get tired. You need a break, but we all know nobody is going to show as much care as you do.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Turbotastic for this post:
  • madsiur (08-09-2019)

Threads: 17
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Sadness
Hey Fred

i am gonna miss you being forum admin on here now

I hope you enjoy doing your other projects now as well

I wish you luck on your new life Fred

take care
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mac68 3000 for this post:
  • madsiur (08-09-2019)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Well, what can i say... it's been a long time.
Saying you made a lot for this community is not enough, actually you were the soul of it 'till now.
Let's hope it will keep going somehow, in any case thanks for your honored years of service!!!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tenkarider for this post:
  • madsiur (08-09-2019)

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Thank you for all your work as an admin, Madsuir.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CrumpledMedal for this post:
  • madsiur (08-09-2019)

Threads: 3
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
Thanks for everything Madsiur, you did a lot for the community.

Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Warrax for this post:
  • madsiur (08-09-2019)

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
You've defiantly done more work and put forth more unrequired amounts of effort to keep this place going than anybody could have ever ask for.

Thank you for your dedication and continuous efforts.

While I'm not staying very informed of the site's happening and such at this time due to already being swamped with personal B.S. if there are hosting issues or other issues arise, please someone make sure I know so I can help.

I'm in no way mentally stable enough to be in charge of anything, and I mean anything in any capacity, but I will help as much as I can to keep it going.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Catone for this post:
  • madsiur (08-13-2019)

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
thank you for everything Fred, you truly were the heart and soul behind the site's resurrection, and no words can express how grateful we all are to have had you

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • madsiur (08-17-2019)